The 843256 is a Crystal-to-3.3V LVPECL Clock Synthesizer/Fanout Buffer designed for Fibre Channel and Gigabit Ethernet applications and is a member of the family of High Performance Clock Solutions from IDT. The output frequency can be set using the frequency select pins and a 25MHz crystal for Ethernet frequencies, or a 19.44MHz crystal for SONET. The low phase noise characteristics of the 843256 make it an ideal clock for these demanding applications.
- Six 3.3V differential LVPECL output pairs
- Output frequency range: 62.5MHz to 625MHz
- Crystal input frequency range: 15.625MHz to 25.5MHz
- RMS phase jitter at 156.25MHz, using a 25MHz crystal (1.875MHz to 20MHz): 0.41ps (typical) @ 3.3V
- Operating supply modes:
- 0°C to 70°C ambient operating temperature
- Available in lead-free (RoHS 6) package