The XL is a quartz-based PLL clock oscillator family with <1000fs phase jitter. Available in a wide frequency range from 0.750MHz to 1350MHz, the XL series crystal oscillators utilize a family of proprietary ASICs, with a key focus on noise reduction technologies.
The 3rd order Delta Sigma Modulator reduces noise to the levels that are comparable to traditional Bulk Quartz and SAW oscillators. With short lead-time, low cost, low noise, wide frequency range, excellent ambient performance, the XL devices are an excellent choice over the conventional technologies. The XL (XO option) devices have stabilities as tight as ±20ppm and the XL (VCXO option) devices have ±50ppm APR. Either option provides extremely quick delivery for both standard and custom frequencies.
Choose your device by using our Custom Part Configuration Utility.
- Frequency range: 0.750MHz to 1350MHz
- Output Types: LVDS, LVPECL, LVCMOS
- Phase Jitter (12kHz to 20MHz): 750fs to 890fs typical (1000fs max)
- Supply Voltage: 2.5V or 3.3V
- Package options:
- 3.2 x 2.5 x 1.0 mm (not available for VCXO)
- 5.0 x 3.2 x 1.2 mm
- 7.0 x 5.0 x 1.3 mm
- Frequency stability: ± 20ppm ± 25ppm, ± 50ppm, or ± 100 ppm
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to +70°C
- Frequency stability: ± 25ppm, ± 50ppm, or ± 100 ppm
- Operating temperatures: -40°C to +85°C
- Frequency stability: ± 50ppm, or ± 100 ppm
- Operating temperatures: -40°C to +105°C
- kV of 85ppm/volt typical from 0.5VDC to VDD (VCXO only)
- Better than ±10% linearity for Vc range