The 7134 is a high-speed 4K x 8 Dual-Port Static RAM designed to be used in systems where on-chip hardware port arbitration is not needed. This part lends itself to those systems which cannot tolerate wait states or are designed to be able to externally arbitrate or withstand contention when both sides simultaneously access the same Dual-Port RAM location. An automatic power down feature, controlled by CE, permits the on-chip circuitry of each port to enter a very low standby power mode. Military grade product in compliance with MIL-PRF-38535 QML is available.
- True Dual-Ported memory cells which allow simultaneous access of the same memory location
- Fully asynchronous operation from either port
- Battery backup operation—2V data retention (LA only)
- single 5V (±10%) power supply
- Available in 48-pin DIP, LCC, Flatpack and 52-pin PLCC packages
- Industrial temperature range (–40C to +85C) is available