The 71342 is a high-speed 4K x 8 Dual-Port Static RAM containing a fully independent semaphore logic block to assist in arbitrating between ports. This block contains unassigned flags which can be accessed by either side, however, only one side can control the flag at any time. An automatic power down feature, controlled by CE and SEM, permits the on-chip circuitry of each port to enter a very low standby power mode (both CE and SEM HIGH).
- True Dual-Ported memory cells which allow simultaneous access of the same memory location
- Fully asynchronous operation from either port
- Full on-chip hardware support of semaphore signaling between ports
- Battery backup operation—2V data retention (LA only)
- single 5V (±10%) power supply
- Available in 52-pin PLCC and 64-pin TQFP packages
- Industrial temperature range (–40C to +85C) is available