The P9235A-R is a 3W, magnetic induction wireless power transmitter IC supporting up to three different coil sizes targeted for <3W power applications. The product is designed to withstand a wide input voltage range of 4.5 to 5.5V while consuming only 1mA of current in the standby mode.
The transmitter includes 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor, full bridge power stage drivers and on-chip simultaneous voltage and current demodulation. The device supports read-back of voltage, current and fault conditions. The P9235A-R is available in a 40-VFQFPN package (5 × 5 mm), and it is rated for -40 to +85°C temperature range.
The P9235A-R with the P9027LP-R receiver make a complete solution for <3W power applications.
- Targeted for ≤ 3W applications
- VIN range: 4.5 to 5.5V
- 80% Efficiency with P9027LP-R receiver
- Supports three coil sizes
- Low power standby and sleep mode
- Programmable current limit
- 500 mm² PCB active area
- Supports I2C communication
- 0 to +85°C temperature range
- 5 x 5 mm 40-VFQFPN package