Automotive Center of Excellence
IDT operates its automotive center of excellence via its wholly owned subsidiary in Germany – IDT Europe GmbH (formerly ZMD AG). This subsidiary / center of excellence is TS-16949 certified and supports functional safety requirements according to ISO 26262. Learn more about IDT's automotive quality.
- Samsung ECO Green Partner Certificate (PDF)
- UL ISO 9001: 2008 Certification (PDF)
- UL ISO 14001:2004 Certificate (PDF)
- IDT UL BS OHSAS 18001-2007 (PDF)
- MIL-PRF-38535 Custom Microcircuit Certification (PDF)
- STACK 2009 International Supplier Certification (PDF)
- Huawei Green Partner Certificate (PDF)
- Sony Green Partner Certification (PDF)
Recent Manufacturing Bulletins
- EIA-481-E Taping of Surface Mount Components for Automated Handling (PDF)
- Manufacturing Bulletin - Reel Standardization for all IDT Products (PDF)
Quality & Reliability Monitors: Secure Portal Access
Follow these steps to access IDT Quality and Reliability Monitors Secure Portal.
- Register for a user account on IDT.com: http://www.idt.com/user/register
- Follow the instructions (sent to you in email) to 'validate' and 'activate' your account
- Once registered with a validated account, send an email to the Q+R Team at: Quality-Reliability@idt.com - and request access to the Quality and Reliability Monitors Secure Portal.
- The Q+ R Team will follow up with you as needed.
Export, Shipping and Container Information
This document contains the ECCN, HTSUS or EUHTS classification for IDT products: